Cs1.6 Zp Xmas Version 2021

Oxyy

Publicaciones recomendadas

Hi Guys This is one off my modes that i was working on i made that for this year xmas & i just wanna share it here any suggestions & questions u can ask & thanks.

Video Link: 

If You Wanna Download The Mode Link Below

Link For Downloads: https://www.mediafire.com/file/4g5u3rrchww5hfj/infinity_plague.rar/file

Enlace al comentario
Compartir en otros sitios web

English:

Hi, if you meant that you did that mode in order to think that they would create a server in that mode, I am sorry that the community already has its Zombie Plague, and I do not think they will accept for these current times, look at the "servers" section And what ways do they take, and just in case this community is Spanish, even so, we thank you!

Español:

Hola, si quisiste decir que hiciste ese modo para pensar que crearían un servidor en ese modo, lamento que la comunidad ya tiene su Zombie Plague, y no creo que lo acepten para estos tiempos actuales, mira en la sección de "servidores" Y qué modos tienen, y por si acaso esta comunidad es española, aun así, ¡gracias!

Enlace al comentario

Just now, JhoN- said:

English:

Hi, if you meant that you did that mode in order to think that they would create a server in that mode, I am sorry that the community already has its Zombie Plague, and I do not think they will accept for these current times, look at the "servers" section And what ways do they take, and just in case this community is Spanish, even so, we thank you!

Español:

Hola, si quisiste decir que hiciste ese modo para pensar que crearían un servidor en ese modo, lamento que la comunidad ya tiene su Zombie Plague, y no creo que lo acepten para estos tiempos actuales, mira en la sección de "servidores" Y qué modos tienen, y por si acaso esta comunidad es española, aun así, ¡gracias!

No I'm Making This Modes For Fun  & i didn't do that in order to think they would create a server in that mode.

Enlace al comentario

Unirse a la conversación

Puedes publicar ahora y registrarte más tarde. Si tienes una cuenta, sign in now para publicar con tu cuenta..

Invitado
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Responder a este tema...

×   Pegar como texto enriquecido.   Pegar como texto sin formato

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Tu enlace se ha incrustado automáticamente..   Mostrar como un enlace en su lugar

×   Se ha restaurado el contenido anterior.   Limpiar editor

×   No se pueden pegar imágenes directamente. Carga o inserta imágenes desde la URL.

• Explorando recientemente   0 miembros

No hay usuarios registrados viendo esta página.

• Crear nuevo...