I don't understand I've made a topick where I despise me all the time only because I don't understand Spanish even though I try and learn to understand something

Stepans Jugas

Publicaciones recomendadas

I've seen hundreds of words many times even though I had already made a topick about when despising another player's server is also admini or capitan something like AsT is a server they don't take it any more despise other players I believe when it's not allowed and I should take a penalty with someone punished AsT + cristian + jeffe + lukitas + laura I had pars demonstrations somewhere but sometimes I was extinguished because I closed my eyes this will not be a complaint but a small topick for the moderators and captains to follow the rules .... 

for which I get insults only because I spend real life money so I can have a strong game time so I don't have anyone to help me get reset..     

There are people who can't afford it and who can but it doesn't give away so he can be accused when he helps sponsor a server for the pleasure of his privilege.....   

this topick is meant to please the directors + server key managers to evaluate this topick and make you suspect ira unworthy moderators + capitans

I only get offended when I don't give my help as they want

broken.txt

Enlace al comentario
Compartir en otros sitios web

You should not give a ball to those who criticize you for spending money on the game, many of us have done it and I especially do not care if they say "Edited" or things like that, maybe it bothers you and that's fine, apart from "racism "What the servers have is at another level and the staffs scratch their literal ass, it is something that should be seriously punishable but from here to put the batteries with that xd

Linkeo a @Jairito Mapper para que tome cartas en el asunto.

Enlace al comentario

Don't worry friend, unfortunately society is getting worse and worse, and those types of people who discriminate against you are ignorant people who will never achieve anything in life if they continue on the path they are going, you don't have to pay attention to them idiotic people who like to see the suffering of others, since they have minds full of so much crap that they have never thought, and if they discriminated against me for speaking Spanish? Would I like it or would it hurt? Do not worry, friend, since all people are not equal and many people will support you.

Enlace al comentario

Hello kent as your captain of ZPL you can count on me for anything, you know I will help you in everything, you know any inconvenience there are the captains and manager, I will let you know the administrators and users, in the case this does not take capture and I you send them to the discord that I will let you know, rest assured that there are toxic people in all the servers

Enlace al comentario

I'm really sorry friend, a lot of admins have childish behaviors and don't know how to moderate, keep enjoying the servers and apologise for the inconvenience caused by the admins. if you have doubts about something talk to a moderator. Best regards :pikadab:

Your fun, our commitment

Editado por ElephantMAN
Enlace al comentario

Yo aunque a veces joda mucho a kent, el sabe que lo aprecio bastante por el player que es, siempre que entra una persona nueva al servidor el lo ayuda a subir, o tambien a un rr alto, como por ejemplo a mi, de vez en cuando me ayuda y eso me hace ver que es un buen hombre, que solo quiere jugar y divertirse, me da mucha pena que algunos lo traten mal cuando ni siquiera saben como es él, veo que lo viven insultando(admito que yo también lo he hecho varias veces) pero ahora siempre hablamos de otros temas, me cae muy bien Kent1k, y de ahora en mas voy a apoyar cada decisión que él tome, no tendrían que insultarlo porque sea de otros país, todos somos IGUALES

Although sometimes I upset Kent a lot, he knows that I appreciate him very much for the player he is, every time a new person enters the server, it helps him to go up, or also to a high rr, like me, from time to time. in that he helps me and that makes me see that he is a good man, he just wants to play and have fun, I regret that some treat him badly when we do not even know what he is like, I see what they insult (I admit that I have also done it several times) but now we always talk about other topics, I like Kent1k, he is a very good person, and from now on I will support every decision he makes, they should not insult because he is from other countries, we are all the same

Editado por izekO.
Enlace al comentario

Padre nuestro que estás en el cielo, 
santificado sea tu Nombre;
venga a nosotros tu Reino;
hágase tu voluntad 
en la tierra como en el cielo.
Danos hoy 
nuestro pan de cada día;
perdona nuestras ofensas,
como también nosotros perdonamos 
a los que nos ofenden;
no nos dejes caer en la tentación,
y líbranos del mal. Amén.

Enlace al comentario

Español:

Buenas tardes Kent, espero que te encuentres bien, luego de leer este post con personas del STAFF nos desagrada ver la actitud de nuestros usuarios hacia tu persona y quería decirte que estamos acá para ayudarte dentro de nuestras posibilidades y hacer de nuestros servidores un lugar limpio para jugar, personas toxicas siempre habrá pero nosotros nos ocupamos de reducirlas lo mejor posible, lamentamos honestamente si nuestro trabajo en tu caso no haya sido efectivo.

Tal como dice nuestras queridas reglas de la comunidad (Tienes la libertad de leerlas cuando gustes si no te agrada algo de las personas dentro de los servidores).

image.png.44f5b0feb6097f85c9fd4e7901037048.png

También cuentas con el apoyo de los capitanes del servidor, el manager, moderadores, super-moderadores y directores si tienes dudas o quejas puedes hablarles por medio privado tanto foro como discord.

Relacionado a lo de arriba sabes bien que conmigo puedes hablar ya que tenemos una comunicación previa, no tendré ningún problema para responderte.

Todo aquel que tome como burla estás situaciones sera sancionada sin ningún reclamo.

También dejaré claro que para que exista el respeto hacia ti tu también debes respetar, no te lo estoy diciendo de manera de regaño, sino para que no pierdas esa virtud.

Espero que con todo esté tema aclarado nos aprendamos a comportar un poquito más con los usuarios de los servidores sin importar su nacionalidad, raza, lenguaje, etc.

Por ahora cerraré el tema para no alargar tanto el hilo.

English:

Good afternoon Kent, I hope you are well, after reading this post with people from the STAFF we are unhappy to see the attitude of our users towards you and wanted to tell you that we are here to help you within our possibilities and make our servers a clean place to play, there will always be toxic people but we take care of reducing them as best as possible, we honestly regret if our work in your case has not been effective.

As our beloved community rules say (You are free to read them at your leisure if you don't like something about the people on the servers).

image.png

You also have the support of the server captains, the manager, moderators, super-moderators and directors. If you have any questions or complaints, you can talk to them privately in the forum or through the discord.

Related to the above you know very well that you can talk to me since we have a previous communication, I will not have any problem to answer you.

Anyone who makes fun of these situations will be punished without any claim.

I will also make it clear that in order for there to be respect for you you must also respect, I am not telling you this in a scolding way, but so that you do not lose that virtue.

I hope that with this subject clarified we learn to behave a little more with the users of the servers regardless of their nationality, race, language, etc.

For now I will close the subject so as not to lengthen the thread so much.

Enlace al comentario

Invitado
Este tema está cerrado a nuevas respuestas.
  • Explorando recientemente   0 miembros

No hay usuarios registrados viendo esta página.

• Crear nuevo...